Assisted Living in Fairfield County’s Redding, CT
Just the help you need to maintain your independence
For many residents, a helping hand can make all the difference in maintaining their highest level of independence. Meadow Ridge’s 20-apartment assisted living neighborhood in Redding, Connecticut, has the welcoming feel of a small community. We offer traditional assisted living services — such as assistance with bathing, dressing and medication management — that can enable residents to continue to lead full and active lives. We also offer a safe environment and memory support services for those individuals with memory loss.
Our goal is to provide support and assistance when appropriate, empowering residents to remain as active and independent as possible. Our director of resident services — in consultation with the resident, family and physician — assesses the needs and care level of each resident and crafts a care plan based on the individual’s situation and preferences. Floor plans in Meadow Ridge’s assisted living neighborhood are spacious and well-appointed. Each resident has a beautifully finished, private apartment which he or she can customize with familiar furnishings from home. In addition, residents of Meadow Ridge’s assisted living neighborhood have access to all the services and amenities available in our community.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on site 24-hours a day
- Daily living assistance and supervision
- 24-hour security
- Emergency response system located in each apartment home
- Personalized care plans developed in cooperation with the resident, his or her family members and physicians
- Activities and events created specifically for assisted living residents
- Nutritious meals provided three times a day by our executive chef and served by our dedicated wait staff
- Professional housekeeping, apartment maintenance and laundry service
- All utilities and basic satellite television
- Transportation for medical appointments within a 15-mile radius
First-Class Hospitality and Amenities
- Private, spacious studio and one-bedroom apartment homes
- Restaurant-style dining with outside patio
- Spacious country kitchen for residents’ use
- Large, comfortable family room
- Two activity rooms
- Indoor atrium walking path
- Auditorium with piano
- Heated indoor swimming pool and sauna
Memory Support Services
Our assisted living staff is trained in dementia care. To support residents with memory impairment our approach includes:
- Learning each resident’s story family, career, hobbies, travel and establishing a personalized relationship
- Assisting residents in maintaining their abilities — helping them continue those familiar self-care and homemaking tasks
- Maintaining consistent staff assignments and high staff-to-resident ratios to enhance familiarity and provide continuity of care
Additional Fee-Based Services
- Outpatient physical, speech and occupational therapy on-site
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Guest meals
- Guest suites for your out-of-town guests
- Private duty aide
Frequently Asked Questions
Assisted living provides a distinct combination of individualized care, familiar neighborhood surroundings and professional expertise. Residents are assured ongoing wellness evaluations and levels of care that address their specific needs. Licensed, compassionate staff assists with daily tasks as needed, and the many amenities available in assisted living help residents more easily enjoy what matters most to them.
It’s best to start with a physician’s assessment. Depending on the circumstances of your situation, or that of your loved one, you can match needs to the right level of assistance. When help with daily tasks is needed — taking medications, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping — assisted living can be the answer. Trained professionals provide support while helping preserve an individual’s independence.
At Meadow Ridge, we offer a continuum of care. In addition to assisted living, we provide skilled nursing, rehabilitation services and support for residents with memory impairment. These programs provide round-the-clock care for individuals recovering from illness or injury or those needing more long-term supervision or support.