Transition Suite in Redding, CT
The Oasis Suite: A soothing environment for recovery
The Oasis Suite at Meadow Ridge in Redding, Connecticut offers restorative services for those requiring transitional care between a hospital stay and a return home. Whether you stay a few days, a few weeks, or even longer, you’ll get the support you need to heal and regain strength.
Our goal is to enhance your quality of life and encourage you to gain as much independence as possible. We work with your doctor to tailor a program that meets your specific needs, including transportation, administration and nursing support. With access to all the services and first-class amenities of the vibrant Meadow Ridge community, your time with us will be as comfortable as it is rejuvenating.
Our highly trained staff specializes in a full range of medical and rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech-language pathology.
We provide professional care for all transitional care needs including:
- Same-day outpatient surgery
- Postoperative outpatient joint replacement
- Respite stays without nursing oversight
- Transition preparation from Ridge Crest to a home setting
- Stays for postoperative observation
The Oasis transitional suite features:
- Private, furnished 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom suite
- Spacious kitchen, dining and living space
- Washer and dryer in suite
- Access to the exceptional services and amenities at Meadow Ridge
- Inviting common areas
- A beautiful location with inherent uplifting qualities
- Visitors welcome anytime
Contact us for more information and to discuss your needs.