Become part of an exceptional community.
Meadow Ridge is known for the exceptional people who live here — and also for the exceptional people who work here. As a member of our staff, you will play an integral role in helping us provide the highest level of hospitality and service available at any senior living community in the country. We’re looking for people who share our passion and commitment to making Meadow Ridge the best.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan. If you think you have the personal drive and dedication to work at Meadow Ridge, we want to hear from you. View current positions below, and click the following links to apply.
Here are our current open positions:
• Administrative Assistant – Full time
• Dietary Aid
• Dining Room Supervisor – Full time
• Line Cook – Full time and Part time
• Marketing Assistant – Full time
• Onboarding Coordinator – Part time
• Personal Assistant – Per diem
• Receptionist – Per diem
• Security/EMT – Full time
• Utility Worker – Part time and Per diem
• RN-Registered Nurse- Full time
• RN-Wound Certified Nurse – Full time
• LPN-Licensed Practical Nurse – Per diem
• CNA-Certified Nurse Aid – Full time, Part time, and Per diem
For any other questions regarding employment at Meadow Ridge, please email us.