Arts & Appetizers
Our guests joined us for a very special event celebrating community and culture at Meadow Ridge! This year’s resident art show included a presentation by former Metropolitan Museum of Art lecturer, Joan Kaskell, focusing on the topic Artists Paint Food.
- A presentation by former Metropolitan Museum of Art lecturer Joan Kaskell.
- A visit to the second floor of our stunning atrium to view resident artwork.
- The sounds of a classic jazz trio.
- Getting to know community members and residents.
- Appetizers and beverages prepared by our community chef and dining team.