Lifecare residents pay a one-time admission fee that is partially refundable, plus a monthly fee.
Three pricing models give you financial flexibility.
- The standard Lifecare plan returns 80% of your admission fee to you or your estate.
- There is another Lifecare plan option to pay a lower admission fee and get 50% of the admission fee returned to you or your estate.
- Pay the lowest admission fee with depreciation of 2% per month for 40 months. After 40 months, all you pay are your monthly fees, and there is no refund. This option is suitable for those who don’t want a large upfront fee for personal, financial or tax reasons.
Meadow Ridge also offers a fee-for-service contract where residents pay for care and services as needed. The best way to figure out which option is best for you is to start a conversation with one of our sales counselors.
The monthly fee covers activities, amenities and most of your living expenses.
- Interior/Exterior Maintenance
- Linen Service
- 24-Hour Security
- Concierge Services
Priority access to all our health services, even if you require higher levels of care.
- Continuum of Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Available Only at a Type-A CCRC
Part of your monthly fee may qualify as a healthcare need and be tax deductible.
- 80%, 50% or 0% Refundable Entrance Fees
- Fees Partially Tax Deductible
- Predictable Costs
- On-Site Services
Meadow Ridge has some of the largest apartment homes of any retirement community in Connecticut.
- Walk-In Closets
- High-End Kitchen Appliances
- Monitored Call System
- Stone Countertops
- Hidden Washer/Dryer
We've got you covered.
No matter which option you choose, you get the same distinctive service, exceptional amenities and all our activities and programs. The only difference is how you finance it.
Even if you and your loved one’s needs differ, you can stay together on one campus and receive the care each of you needs. As Lifecare residents, if you occupy two residences on our campus, you only pay one monthly fee.
Learn more about our financial options.